Saturday 7 February 2015

I didn't think I would feel inspired by the numbers

Wow!  Apparently nothing inspires me to look for a new part time job then to see how much money I could save in the next 3 years.  The company I work for is closing.  It's sad since I really liked the people I worked with.  It doesn't seem as bad as when I lost my last position due to automating my job since I'm currently in school.  I just want another part time job so I can save some more money and support my yarn habit.

On a knitting note, I had planned to frog some of my projects that I hadn't touched for ages.  I unravelled the Tree of Life socks since I have no clue where I was in the pattern.  I reached for the Daybreak Shawl that I had started in 2013 (I didn't even realize it had been that long) but I saw that I was practically finished so I picked it up this week and just finished it today.  I still need to block it and such and take a decent picture of it but YAY! A shawl for me!

Next project to work on furiously is my sister's Valentine's Day Cowl that I'm happy that I didn't do in Valentine Colours.  I got to finish by Friday, along with studying for 4 tests and working 3 days.  This should be a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment