Saturday 29 September 2012

I really should be in bed but...

I was under some crazy idea that I could actually finish my Lissajous stockings by Sunday. I don't know what kind of speed knitter I thought I was but I did manage to make decent progress on my right stocking. I'm almost finished the front diamond decal, which seemed to be a lot easier the second time around. Once that is done, then I worry about the calf shaping and I am almost half way through that as it is.

Lissajous: Sock #1-DONE!!! Round 2-Row 5,Chart A; Row 34, Chart D; Row 24, Chart H

What kept me going tonight was the KnitPicks' podcast I was listening to (episodes 189-196). I now want to stash palette yarn for cardigans and that might be what I purchase for my Cyber Monday purchase. I only worry about that fact that the page says 'Hand wash' and 'feltable'. I don't like hand washing. I don't mind the delicate cycle and hanging out to dry though. I'm going to have to do a bit more research I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment