Saturday 1 September 2012

Thought I'd get more done in an hour

I really don't have much patience when it's something I want to do. As soon as midnight hit, and it was officially September, I started my Lissajous Stockings. I gave myself an hour before I went to sleep.

I casted on the stitches, which only seemed to take awhile due to it being 104 sts. I had "The History of Rome" podcast playing, and set to stop when my hour was up. Imagine my surprise when the podcast stopped and I was about 2/3 of the was across the front side of the first row.

The setup row with the charts at first seems difficult to follow but now that I've made it past that, I'm sure I'll be okay. I'm looking forward to continuing on Sunday morning instead of tomorrow. I promised my mom I'd help her with a wedding cake after church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment