Thursday 6 September 2012

Look! I did a craft!

I was inspired by the dollar store. I was looking for Post-It notes but I couldn't find the kind I was looking for. I always make a trip through the craft aisle but I usually don't buy anything. This time however, I noticed a picture frame that had a white backing and a silver-ish frame. I knew the store also sells paints. And then I remembered about a picture frame from The Sims 2, that someone had reimagined so that the frame was white and the matte border on the inside was a different colour. Next thing I know, I'm leaving the store with a bottle of green paint, a set of paint brushes and the picture frame.

I'm pretty pleased with the results and I want to change all the picture frames in my room to match but I'll probably use another colour other than green since that is my favourite colour and it is my wall colour. So I guess I need to be on the look out for a colour that goes nicely with apple green and chocolate brown but I'm starting to lean towards a bright orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment