Friday 1 February 2013

It's about time

I ended by buying 3 things today that I wasn't even sure I was gig to get until I was walking out the store today. I have been in need of mittens as of late and I don't think I'll actually knit them with any kind of speed so I bought a pair today. Not knitted ones mind you but the thinsulate kind. I also bought a wallet/purse (depending on your cultural background). The clasp on my old one had fallen off and I don't even now when or how it happened. One minute it's closing and the next I'm wondering why the receipt I had in my wallet is now on the floor. He new one is from Roots so that pretty much guarantees that it's leather and not pleather and apparently it blocks some kind of signal thingy. I dunno but it sounded important and it's a colour I like.

I bought one knitting related item and it's not yarn or needles or even a book! I bought a maple swift off of etsy. It looks simple enough and the price is affordable.

No updates for Blankie other than adding 1 square so I am off to bed now. G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment