Friday 17 May 2013

Missing things

I have been having one of those days (well it has been a few days) that I am missing something terribly and as of yet, there's nothing I can do.

I had to make up a spreadsheet to keep score of a quiz challenge at my church. Of course I couldn't make it simple. I had to have it start looking up information. Since I hadn't really done it in awhile, I had to go to the spreadsheets I had created for my Sims 2 game.


I started looking over the information in the file which left me wanting to play them again. I wanted to see Felton graduate university. I wanted to see how many kids Mr. Fuchs would spawn. I wanted to see how the recently opened farming section would grow. Unfortunately for me, the DVD rom drive on the computer doesn't work and it hasn't worked for months.

When I finally do get a fully functional computer, I'm pretty sure I'll start from scratch all over again, another Prosperity Challenge along with the beginning of the Complex. I'll have fun building the neighbourhoods and creating a new spreadsheet tracker. Maybe I should start rolling for the Prosperity Hood from now :)

On another note, I got to spend the evening with some of my cousins for one of my cousins sweet 16.  They throw good impromptu birthday.  Found out two of the cousins are fanfiction writers.  I can't wait to read what they wrote :)

I'm off to bed now.  It's almost 11 and despite the fact that I said that would put up a picture of the progress of my Pirouette socks but I didn't take them.  I just started the toes and maybe tomorrow, if I find the time, I'll finish it off and the Pirouette socks will be done!

I even packed a back up project of my Shapely Boyfriend Cardigan that I'm pretty certain I will not be getting to it at all for the weekend.  Oh well!  I'll catch up on it when I start catching up on tv shows online.

No comments:

Post a Comment