Wednesday 8 May 2013

Blankie Update



First strategically placed Blankie Uodate. I added on the Peacock Fury BFL yarn I used for the Tulip Socks. I wasn't able to add any of the Tea Rose Muscadine from the Pirouettes. That's what you get for starting the 2nd sock so quickly and having enough to do more than the cuff.



I attempted the colourwork and it turned out okay. It's not as neat as I had hoped but it's still usable. I do think I will attempt to refine it and do some more perhaps with different designs.

I also did a couple starter squares with a provisional cast on. I hope it won't look too different when the black triangle gets added on since the other squares were started with the long tail cast on.

I've only done 2.5 squares today which gives me a grand total of 94.5 squares. Here's to hoping I have 100 but this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment