Monday 6 May 2013

I almost managed it!

Today was a "Let's hurry up and finish sock #1 of the Tulips" day. Despite the fact that I indeed did a lot of work on said sock, I am still not done the toe. Tomorrow I shall complete it and then work on the Shapely Boyfriend.



I'm working out a project schedule for the week. Yesterday was the Pirouettes. Today was the Tulips. Tomorrow is finishing off the toe for the Tulips and then the Shapely Boyfriend cardigan. Wednesday so far is scheduled for a Blankie day. Thursday is a sock club day which means either the Tulips or Pirouettes. Fridays and Saturdays are hard to schedule due to the travelling but it will probably be the other sock club sock. I still have to schedule a time to work on the other WIPs like the Bex, Dark Isle and the Stitch Surfer. Once I finish one of the sock club socks, I'll pick one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment