Tuesday 21 May 2013

Come-a-long Update


It is finished! The Pirouette socks are done and just needing a wash :)

Or that's what I wanted to say. I was hoping to finish them this weekend but there wasn't enough time. I have started the toe though so definitely by this time next week, they will truly be finished. I didn't work on anything else other than the Blankie this week (103 squares).



The Tulip socks are about to be put on the needles.

I don't think I'm going to have time to tackle another 50% sock before the next shipment for the sock club arrives and it always has priority for the sock knitting.

Baby Shower season is coming up and I have the Sproulette Dress that I want to knit for my friend's baby girl due in August. It's kind of late to make something for another friend who's having a baby in July. I don't have anything for a boy. Guess I will be searching for a project that can be completed with 1 skein of sock yarn. Any suggestions will be welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll have the socks finished this week and the Sproulette Dress is just so cute ! How about a little cardigan, the newborn and small sizes don't take much yarn and are always needed for little ones, quite quick to knit up to.

    ReplyDelete