Thursday 9 May 2013

Building a sock stash

I've been eaten up by jealousy. I love perusing the Sock Knitters group on Ravelry in a thread entitled "How many pairs of socks have you made?". I thought I was doing pretty well, that is until I saw someone's post which stated they had knit 350 pairs of socks since 2008. They also posted a picture of their sock drawer. Excuse me as I melt with envy. I have only knitted 9 pairs and have 6 pairs for myself. Of course by the end of the year I'll have more.

Looking at the sock stashes make me want to knit more socks and it's what made me look through my sock yarn stash on Ravelry.

Oh the patterns I want to knit! I think my sock queue on Ravelry is larger many times over than the stash I own. One day I'll catch up to the queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment