Thursday 23 May 2013

I have an FO!

I can finally say that my Pirouette Socks are finally finished and I am pleased with them.  


I heaved a huge sigh of relief when they were finished not because I was tired of making them but because I have way too many projects that need to be done.  I'm still not finished the baby socks.  I am 3/4 of the way through the first sock and I want to have at least 2 pairs by the time the shower rolls around (that gives me a couple of weeks).  I have my Tulip Socks that I want to have finished before I get the next set of patterns from the sock club (that gives me a couple of weeks).  


Those are the only 2 deadlines I have other than wanting to do the Sproulette Dress for the other baby and I haven't even caked the yarn.  Heck, it took me this long to finally get the Peacock Fury off of my swift.  I just did it this morning and only because I had the Thursday Knitting Circle tonight and I wouldn't have anything to use if I didn't do it. Talk about procrastination.

Last night, after I kitchenered the toe of Pirouette Socks, I was introduced to an online comic about knitters called Worsted for Wear. I didn't go to bed until almost 2 am because I was laughing too hard and I still didn't even finish until this morning.

So true, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment