Thursday 31 January 2013

I had done so well

I forgot to do an entry yesterday. I remembered at about 10 at night but still forgot again within a minute and it took over 12 hours before I remembered and another 12 hours before I actually finished this entry.

I didn't do much yesterday. I went to the gym, visited my adopted grandparents, picked up a few groceries, finished a square and went home to watch Arrow (love that show).

Today on the other hand was a day off. I went to the gym while freezing my butt off in this crazy Southern Ontario weather. By the time I made it home, I had no intention of leaving my house unless it was to pick up my cousin from school. I spent quite some time knitting Blankie. This week I did 9 squares, all attached but not on the main Blankie just yet.

Off to bed for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment