Friday 4 January 2013

It only took 4 days

Yup, 4 days to forget to update. I'm lying in bed, putting myself to sleep by listening to the Warblers (circa season 2 when they were still amazing and Blaine was leading the group) and thinking about wanting to continue the Slide Socks I casted on last night. As much as I'd like to continue knitting them tonight, I am tired. It's been a long day and I spent a good amount of it yawning.

It's kind of curious. The idea of knitting for the month of January is to finish up projects, specifically the Bex socks and the Annisette Cardi (especially since the yarn for my next cardigan is in my possession). So why did I feel the insatiable need to cast on another pair of socks? I have to idea but the cuff looks great and the project smells like fruit punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment