Thursday 17 January 2013

A decent amount of progress has been made

I worked exclusively on the Anisette Cardi today, with the same mistakes I made on the other side. At the rate I seem to be going, I should finish the panel in less than a week. I don't imagine the sleeves will take too long, especially since they're short sleeves. After that, it's the button panel. That should be interesting.

I was reading the Sweet Georgia blog again and surprisingly, she wrote about the colours that are in the Dr. Who scarf. It's one of those things where you want to make one cause it could be cool but you know you'd never wear it. I'm not really a scarf person unless its ridiculously cold outside. Maybe as time goes on, I'll change and if that's the case, I should start buying he yarn and put it aside...like I really to to start stashing worsted weight yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment