Saturday 12 January 2013

I can finish a project!

I finally finished the Juniper Fingerless gloves. Of course they still need a couple finishing touches but everything has been bound off. Once I wash and block them (is that even possible with acrylic yarn?), then I'll put on the buttons. I got 2 options I'm really leaning towards, both prominently red.

I received another one of my packages; two needles tips for the larger ChiaoGoo Interchangeables and a swivel cable, that usually goes with the Bamboo tips but I'm not a big fan of knitting with bamboo since they always seems to break in my hands. I look forward to trying them out.

The only outstanding packages is the book I ordered with the Tree of Life sock pattern, 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Worsted from Jimmy Beans, a plug for my printer (which has no direct correlation with my knitting but it does mean I can start printing my own stuff at my house) and another skein of sock yarn from Springtree Road. I really have to stop getting more sock yarn. I have way more than I have patterns right now. I'm forgetting colours that I do have. Maybe I can cold sheep sock yarn until 2014 (not including the yarn I'm getting from the sock club, but that's only 6 additional skeins). I am now tempted to go through all my sock yarn, especially the ones that are from Indie Dyers and take a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment