Thursday 10 January 2013

Good night world

Woke up this morning sans headache but my thighs were killing me. Irwin/Ivan warned me it would happen. I rolled out of bed and dragged myself to the gym anyways. I went on that hated elliptical machine and wanted to get off within 2 minutes but I stuck it out for the 20 mins as I was told. My legs felt like jelly when I got off of it. I did the 5 other workouts and went to the apartment with my legs feeling better but my inner thighs were killing me. Heck, they're killing me now and I'm about to go to bed. Back to the gym tomorrow regardless.

I didn't knit a stitch today. However last night was the first Knitting Circle of 2013. It was nice to see everyone again. I managed to lose the pattern for my Anisette Cardi so I hope I can find it by the time I get to the decreases for the sleeves and collar part. I can follow the rest based on the other completed panel.

Off to bed. I am exhausted but before I go, I just want to put up a picture of my hair. I had chopped it off a couple of years ago and it's been growing pretty well, especially in the past 6 months. This pic is after pulling it out of the braids it was in for 2 and a half weeks but before washing:



No comments:

Post a Comment