Sunday 6 January 2013

It was a busy day today

I was convinced that the alarm on my phone was going to go off at 7:30 but I didn't wake up until 8:40 due to my phone not being set for Sundays. I still made it to where I needed to go in good time. I got time to finish the cuff on the Slide Socks with my del dyed yarn. Did a bit of grocery shopping too along with laundry. I came home at a good time, just made it to my house before my mother's god-daughter and her family made it to our house. She turned 17 a couple of days ago. Her father's still on denial that his baby's going to be an adult next year this time. I got stir fry made by mom and auntie and all was good in the world.

Right now, I'm going to listen to a podcast reading of a series Ed "7the Son" for a few more minutes before going to my bed.

Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment