Wednesday 16 January 2013

It's progress

I guess seeing all the yarn and the pattern sitting in a bag in my room for the Shapely Boyfriend, has kicked my butt into action for finishing the Anisette Cardigan, complete with the mistakes I made on the right panel so everything match. I'm feeling the want to work on it which is the best thing.

I saw a video today for Sweet Georgia, an Indie yarn dyer based in British Columbia and it was so inspirational. It's also really interesting regarding that Felicia Lo, the owner and creator of Sweet Georgia, was in the same place as me when I was younger (and its still happening today) of not knowing what she wanted to do in her future but having a strong interest in fashion, computers and music. Replace the fashion with Crafting and that's me. She went in the route of yarn dyeing. I'm still kind of lost in that aspect. If I could make a life via crafting, I'd be a happy camper :)

(video found on the blog: http://www.sweetgeorgiayarns.com/2013/01/inside-sweetgeorgia-documentary/)

No comments:

Post a Comment