Thursday 3 January 2013

It felt like Chrismahkah!

(I did write this yesterday but was having issues uploading)

I came home today, wondering when the stuff I ordered last month were going to arrive. I had no point of reference since I've never ordered anything around the holidays. I looked on the dinner table an to my joy and surprise, I had three packages waiting for me: 2 packages from Springtree Road and 1 package from Paradise Fibers.

The Springtree packages contained 3 skeins of Muscadine sock yarn in Kohl, Late Dusk and one bare skein that has been nicknamed Nekkid which will be dyed somehow into a gradient. The plan is to turn the Late Dusk and the Dyed Nekkid into the Tree of Life socks (when I get my book).

The package I received from Paradise Fibers is the Cascade 220 yarn in grey and blank for the Shapely Boyfriend Sweater which will be on hold until the Annisette Cardi is done and I get the Lorna's Laces Yarn I wanted to go with the stash I have. Time to look for buttons too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment