Wednesday 23 January 2013

I am very pleased!

I am almost finished the panel :) After this is the sleeves and then the button panel an such and it will be done. I was thinking pockets would be great however I'll decide when I finish the rest of the cardigan and that means learning how to steek (and pray that I don't ruin this thing).

On another, I finally found squeeze bottles and I picked up the citric acid. I cannot wait until the Jacquard dye comes home. I've got 2 undyed skeins from Knitpicks, a nekkid skein from Springtree and a skein of BFL sock yarn from Acme Fibres. I'll try out the gradient dyeing maybe on the Stroll before using the nekkid skein (and if I get the book it'll get used for the Tree of Life socks). I still have to get a couple more masonry jars and I think I'll be generally set with the exception of a crock pot.



No comments:

Post a Comment