Saturday 26 January 2013

That was quick

I came home from church, tired and wanting nothing more than to work on my sweater and/or go to bed.  I was surprised to find a smallish brown box sitting on my nighttable.  Considering I was at home when the mail was delivered I wasn't expecting anything.  So colour me surprised when I realized it was from Knitpicks.  I had just made the order on Monday...of this week and since we don't get the mail on Saturday that means it arrived on Friday.  It's always taken at least a week and a half to get anything from Knitpicks.  Maybe Canada Post decided to pick up the speed or something, since I still haven't gotten my email with a tracking number to tell me it's in the country.


Anywho, I started flipping through the book and it's leaving me feeling intimidated.  All I wanted to was to do a gradient dye with acidic dyes.  Is that too much to ask?  Apparently so, therefore I need to go ask more questions on Ravelry.


The sleeve is making some progress and I think I can get this one done tomorrow, leaving one more sleeve and the ribbing to complete.  Then I can declare the Anisette COMPLETE! (and move on to the Shapely Boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment