Sunday 26 August 2012

Pep Talks

Sock progress! The Wanida socks only have less than 2" before I start on the toes. And as far as I'm concerned, if I start on the toes, the socks are pretty much done and then I can sit and play with my Wollmeise yarn.

Plan for the day? Start turning the skeins into 50g cakes to make it easier work with. Knit up a stripped swatch with my square needles and actually pay attention to gauge.

I have put myself on a yarn diet until the last week of November. However the call of buying more Wollmeise Twin is strong! Especially since I don't have any red in my stash and I saw Ruby Red and Petit Poison #5. I just have to keep telling myself that I can get it later and I haven't really knitted with Wollmeise yet to even see if I like it. I tell you the colours are calling to me! I must wait or my bank account will hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment