Thursday 23 August 2012

It's all here!

I finally got my last shipment for the month! So for the record it was:

- 2 skeins of Wollmeise Twin
- 2 Kollage Square Circular Needles
- 5 mini skeins of Wollmeise

So the 2 skeins of Wollmeise Twin were not both Nazar Boncugu but, I have a solution of switching skeins every couple of rows. So it can stay.

I couldn't wait for the Kollage Square Needles. I like them almost as much as my ChiaoGoos. I have read on Ravelry about these square shaped needles; and so far everything I've read seems to be true. The stitches are completely even and a beauty to behold. I'm just not as big a fan of the cables. They feel like they're just a little stiffer than yarn. I still much prefer the red lace needle cable. I'm going to try them out on a pair of socks in the future.

The mini skeins will be added to the jar of mini skeins until I start working on the Blankie again.

Now no more orders until the Interchangeables from ChiaoGoo are available. And then hold off on everything until November.

No comments:

Post a Comment