Wednesday 8 August 2012

My local library is apparently anti-StarTrek

And see me frown about this :(

I found this book I wanted to read called "The Greater Sums" by Christopher L. Bennett, which tells the tale of the Borg Queens. I usually borrow books through OverDrive, connected with my local library. I searched by title. Nothing. I searched by author and saw a lot of Christopher's. I said screw it. I went searching for Star Trek. Why did I see Star Wars popping up? Seriously search function?! I wanted a story about Borg Queens not Jedi!

I found the book for purchase through Chapters, Kobo and iBooks. I'm going to wait til the weekend and hope Kobo sends another discount coupon.

I was going to update with my knitting progress but well...I'm tired so good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment