Saturday 25 August 2012

I only have a week!

Don't ask why but I decided to join a Knit-Along (KAL). It was calling my name! It said "Wollmeise yarn only" and "Cookie Sock!" and that last one is definitely a weakness! Seemed like a good idea since I had just worked out my details for my Lissajous. It would just be made earlier than planned.

And then someone informed me about the Sock KAL (SKAL) on the Sock Knitters Annonymous. They wanted red socks and I don't have red yarn and I wasn't going to buy any due to my self appointed diet! Or at least that's the message I put up in the forum. Then EARLY this morning, someone kindly informed me that I can do the mystery pattern instead with any colour I choose and still be eligible. Hand head and sigh. So I joined...but I ain't doing the beading part :(

There's no way I'll be able to manage 3 pairs of sock, 2 of which need to be finished by the end of September. Therefore, Wanidas? It's just you and me this week. I am already half way up the foot so it's just a matter of sitting down and doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment