Friday 10 August 2012

Got my Book

Remember a couple posts ago about my local library system being anti-Trekkers/Trekkies? And how I was going to have to buy the book on kobo because of their frequent coupons?

If only I had scrolled down I would have seen that coupons cannot be used with the purchase of the book anyways :(

So I bought the book; Star Trek: The Next Generation: Greater Than the Sum. Why does it have so many colons in the title? I have no idea but I am enjoying the book do far.

It has a Human/Vulcan hybrid named T'...something who took the opposit approach of Spock and loves ignoring basic protocol and running with her feelings. As of yet, there are only 5 characters between TNG & VOY that I recognize. I'm shocked that Piccard got married but I do like who he married to. Worf is now Number Obe. Seven is going by her real name of Annika Hansen and now a professor but there's no sign of Chakotay. Seemed like their relationship was going somewhere at the end of VOY but no mention of him yet. They did mention Wesley Crusher (also known as Sheldon old nemesis on Big Bang Theory). I forgot he went off with the alien race of gifted people. I actually had to go look it up on google.

On a completely different note, my feet are cold and I wish I packed my favorite socks (or any socks for that matter). Take a gander at my BFF socks (designed by Cookie A.)

No comments:

Post a Comment