Thursday 20 November 2014

Feeling good? Definitely!

I have been having a great few weeks.  I'm almost finished my first term in college and I'm really enjoying it so far.  I learned that I don't have final exams as universities do.  We get a final test for the stuff we haven't been tested on yet.  So much less stressful.  In the beginning of December, I can start picking my classes for term 2 and before term 2 starts, I can work my butt off for the holiday season at my workplace and hopefully amass enough money to take care of some stuff (ahem...stash enhancement).

Yesterday I got an email telling me a skein I ordered from Must Stash Yarns is on it's way to my house.  I swear I squeed.  I can't wait until I get a skein of Dark Side of the Moon.  I think I'm going to make a pair of plain vanilla sock or perhaps another pair of Socks on a Plane...which reminds me that I have weave in ends for my last pair of Socks on a Plane.

Despite all this happiness for new sock yarn, I am actually starting to feel the need for new socks and the quickest way to do so is to finish the many pairs that I have that are part way done.  Finish-itis is finally starting to hit and about time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment