Wednesday 12 November 2014

ARGH!

I am struggling with my knitting.  I have finally found something that I cannot do or at least I am not understanding the YouTube videos or the written directions.  Let's just say it:

I CANNOT BRIOCHE!!!

And darn you Stephen West for putting me in a false sense of security with Clue #1 for the 2014 MKAL.  I am trying and it looks like crap and nothing like what it's supposed to (and I'm basing that off of other knitters who have already finished Clue #2).  I'm just about ready to throw it aside and say forget it, especially since I forgot to put in a life line.  I don't know where to go with it.

In the mean time, I'm going to work on my Bonnie Wee Mouse by Susan Claudino.  I've already decided I'm knitting her a skirt and colourblocking in a shirt.  I hope it all works out the way I have in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment