Thursday 6 August 2015

Research

Kinda apprehensive.  Kinda excited.  Kinda nervous  Kinda determined.  Why?  I want to do a lot better than I did last year for school and keep an upward momentum.  I believe a good plan can help with thatas well as a good planner.

In my previous post, I mentioned planner pages.  As much as I'd like to have a custom planner,  I don't have the equipment necesary at this time and I honestly don't believe I have the money to do it before the school year starts.  Therefore I have been looking online for the best planner that's affordable for me.

So far, I'm really liking the Kate Spade 2015 planner that I found on Indigo.  I read the reviews below and many people complained that the gold dots wore off very quickly.  If that's the only complaint, then it's not too much of a problem for me.  The one I preferred was the one with the black stripes across it.  The planner has the horizontal week to week section.  It seemed to me to be a hard find since most of the nicer planners I've seen online have the vertical day to day planner.  My writing takes up too much space for me to be able to use that properly.

While researching planners, a few things have popped out at me.  The Xyron and their sticker maker.  I want one so badly.  I found the sticker maker on Amazon (.com and .ca).  I also discovered the Sharpie Pens which can write washi tape.  On top of that, I saw saw tutorials on making stickers witha  regular printer and making post-it notes.  Put it this way, I have to find my way to Michael's or Walmart to get what is needed.

YouTube Videos that are inspiring me today:
- Alexis aka: MissTreenchcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment