Friday 7 August 2015

On the Rails

Excited?  Definitely!  I went back to Ikea and got the proper rails I was looking for, Bygel Rail, and a couple more Bygel containers.  I kept my eye on the prize and did my best not to pay attention to anything else in the store.  I also stopped at Canadian Tire and got the proper screws since the rail doesn't actually come with them.  I was going to wait for my brother to help me but luckily my mom brought back some common sense into my head.
I put my bed together. 
I put my bookshelf together. 
I put my desk together. 
Why the heck do I need my brother to put a few screws into the wall?
It turned out great.  I probably should have measured it but I only have a tape measure which wouldn't even guarentee me a straight line, much less one parallel to the ground.  I eye balled it and it looks even to me.



I even added a few of my smaller plushies in the extra space on the rails. The top left bucket has Target from when I worked at Target.  I know his name is supposed to be Spot but now that's he's mine, it's Target. On the bottom rail are my 2 elephants from when I worked at Old Navy called Ella and Phanté and according to Ella's but, I've had them since 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment