Thursday 6 August 2015

Oh how I ♥ Ikea!

So...I bought a new desk from Ikea.  And it's about time too.  I've been living for 7 years using my bed or the kitchen table.

It's the Micke with Intergrated Storage.  The storage section is not the same size as the Expedit/Kallax shelving system unfortunately but it can hold some decent sized things.  I really do like it but it's only one part of getting this room and myself more organized. Since I've been watching many YouTube videos in regards to either planning or organizing, I also picked up these nifty Bygel containers.

I got 3 of them in white.  I opted out of the green since the walls are green as well and I think the white will stand out nicely.

I'm not ready to put of pictures just yet.  I puchased the incorrect....no, let's be more specific.  I picked up a drawer or door handle when I really wanted a towel rail to hang things off of.  So that has to go back to the store.  And since I'll be back at Ikea anyways, I can pick up the correct thing plus a few more and only spend a few more dollars.  Let's not go into the next Ikea trip I have planned to take in a couple of weeks or so.

There are ideas floating around my head to personalize this desk a bit more but that will have come at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment