Monday 22 October 2012

I networked!

Last Friday, I was on the bus, heading to Hamilton as per usual, when I met this woman on the bus. It ended up being one of the most interesting and positive experiences I have ever had on the bus.

1) we both have iPhones
2) she's a crafter
3) we both like gerbils, hamsters and those kind of pets
4) she just finished the program I am about to enter

So by the end of the trip, she gave me her phone number and I got a new fount of info!

She even gave me the idea of selling some of my knits on Etsy. Maybe I can attempt things like baby items and see where it leaves me.

She had also asked me what career I wanted to get into. I joked and told her one to support my yarn habit.

And before I forget, I bought more Kool-aid packets. I am now the proud owner of Orange, Grape, Cherry, Lemon-Lime and Ice Blue. I cannot wait until I actually have yarn to dye. It will definitely be on my next Knitpicks order at the end of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment