Saturday 20 October 2012

Blankie Progress

The Blankie is coming along slowly. I counted about 40 squares in total and it looks about the width of the top of a single bed. I on the other hand want it wide enough to fit on a Queen sized bed and hang over the edges.

On a somewhat different note, I met this woman on the bus tonight. She had just recently been through the same program I'm about to enter which was quite helpful. We exchanged contact info so I have someone to talk to about changing careers. She is also a crafter. I pulled out Blankie since that was the only project I travelled with. She actually tried to tell me to sell some of my stuff on Etsy. Maybe I could try making baby blankets or something and see what I decide after that.

Well included in this post is a Blankie progress picture...or maybe an "artistic" picture anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment