Sunday 22 June 2014

Year of Projects: Week 49


This has been a pretty good knitting week. Last week I picked up my Shapely Boyfriend cardigan and decided to put some work in. I am very pleased with the progress I've made. I finished the ribbing at the bottom, started and finished a sleeve and started on the second. 

(Apparently I can't do a "selfie" if my life depended on it. I had to take it off, lay it out and THEN take a pic)

I think by next week, I'll have started the collar and button band...I guess I have to get buttons for the button band.

I guess I'll go back to the Stitch Surfer sock when I'm done...which technically supposed to be done at the end of June, as per the KAL but I haven't even finished the 1st sock, much less the 2nd.

7 comments:

  1. Great progress on the boyfriend cardigan this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selfies are tough when you're trying to show an entire cardigan .... your arms probably aren't nearly long enough :) Looks great though. Good luck finding the perfect buttons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still going with I don't have any selfie picture taking skills. I kept getting my tank top...when I could actually tap the proper button on the screen.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a great week of knitting! Can't wait to see it all finished and buttoned up.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm kinda giddy...to the point that I'm going to get off my computer, set up my netflix and get back to my cardigan.

      Delete
  4. Love that sweater! You're doing an amazing job. I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm actually already looking forward to another sweater/cardigan.

      Delete