Sunday 29 June 2014

Year of Projects: I have no real idea what week it is


It should be either week 51 or 52. But apparently I can't really keep track of the weeks since I have more than 10 entries for 40-49...anywho, back to the knitting.

I really didn't knit much this week. Last week I had planned to finish the sleeve of the Shapely Boyfriend cardigan...I worked on it a bit on Tuesday during knitting circle. But I spent most of the time showing somone how to knit socks (she's starting with the Monkey socks by Cookie A.) I decided in going to do a KAL with her but since she's only doing the cuff before we meet again, I decided I needed something else.

ENTER LONG CAR RIDE...I decided that the Socks on a Plane would be perfect for the long drive. I casted on the toe with the Turkish cast on, finished the toe and started the foot pattern, based on an cable pattern I found online. I was trying to figure out why it wasn't looking like the picture I remembered. Turns out the symbols on the chart are not made in the common way. I know how to read it now so I unravelled the entire thing and started again. I'm still only at the toe.


Long way to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment