Thursday 24 April 2014

Therapeutic

It was easier than I thought. Last update I had the revelation that my Tree of Life socks simply didn't fit. Instead of trying to change into mittens, I decided to bite the bullet and frog the entire think. 

It took a couple of days but I am starting it again with some adjustments. I'm doing the cuff in a 2US and the rest in a 2.5US. I hope it works better this time.

I got my grab bag order from Wollmeise. And now I want to do it again. I had no clue what the skeins would look like until I opened the package. 


The top skein is Allegria WD and the bottom is Sabrina WD. The normal Allegria has pink in it and this skein has very little if any. I think the Sabrina I supposed to be bluer. I'm starting to see a bit of green in it. I still don't know what I'm going to make with them but I was thinking of trying the Rick's again in either Sabrina WD or my skein of Elsa. One of them is still going to be saved for a pair of knee highs.

No comments:

Post a Comment