Monday 6 October 2014

Critical Analysis' suck

I have never felt so inadaquate in regards to English.  I have always assumed that I was somewhat decent when it came to writing but this Communications class is kicking me in the butt.  I cannot write a Critical Analysis and up until now, I don't really understand the purpose of them in the business world.  If I were doing journalism, I could see its purpose (and I'm happy I'm not taking that as it is).  I'm looking at the article I'm supposed to be doing the critical analysis on and I'm barely seeing the stuff that I'm supposed to be seeing.  A checklist would be very helpful to go over for what is supposed to be in...and I'm going to try to make one for myself instead of stressing myself out on what goes in a critical analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment