Monday 13 October 2014

It's Stephen's fault...

I was minding my own business on Ravelry when I stumbled onto the Westknits Group on Ravelry and saw the mention of the 2014 Mystery Knit Along.  I am so intrigued since I have like the shawls I had seen that were done for the previous years (with the exception of one).  I got the stash to do it and I believe I can be finished with the other things in my knitting that have due dates. The problem is really making the final decision after I select the colour combination of yarn.  Once that's done, I think I'll join. 

The MKAL starts October 31st.

And a few hours later...
I'm narrowing down my skein options but I'm still working colour 3 and 4.  It's down to 4 skeins.  I probably won't get everything together until about a week before the first clue.  In the mean time, I'll finish off the test knits and maybe a shawl so I have a bag big enough to put the the MKAL in.

As I was cleaning up my group pages on Ravelry, I noticed that I think I have enough knitting bags to have a project a day for a week.  I'm half wanting to throw them all on the bed so I can roll around on them like it's a pile of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment