Wednesday 8 October 2014

Things are looking good

I don't know why but today just felt like a good day.  I woke up upset with myself for not being able to do my Critical Analysis but that fear kind of got relieved when I was able to set up a meeting with my teacher to get extra help.  While waiting for my math class, and the mark for m math test, I got a good portion of my computer class work down which I completed about an hour ago.  I showed up for a cancelled math class, found out the tests hadn't been marked yet.  I am anxious to find out my grade.

I had lunch at Nori Sushi not far from my house and it was delicious.  Went walking through the mall which was a long way to get to the post office to find out how much it would cost to sent the Susan Claudio Ravelry Group gift swap.  It's a reasonable cost so I'm looking forward to sending it off.  I put in quite a bit of work on a test pattern for Econnerd.  It is a beautiful pattern and when it goes up on Ravelry, I suggest everyone give it a look.

I got home and finished up all of my computer work which has never been done since this semester started.  I was able to see my mark for my Marketing class online (80% baby! Combined with my not failing my Intro to Business test, I am elated).  I came to my room to watch the series premier of The Flash on PVR and then I got an email from the Must Stash Yarn Shop letting me know that I could pre-order a skein of Dark Side of the Moon.  I only mildly paid attention to the skein when Stacy showed it on the MustStash Podcast.  I started to drool when Stacy sent everyone to go look at Yarn Harlot's Blog to see it knitted up.  I'm surprised my keyboard didn't short circuit from the drool.  I did not delay when I got the e-mail and pre-ordered my skein.

So let's sum up the good stuff for this week:
  1. Finished my gift for the swap (and it's adorable)
  2. Set up a meeting with my teacher to get help
  3. Finished my computer homework
  4. Good lunch at Nori Sushi
  5. Decent price for shipping swap gift
  6. Mock-asins I like are on sale and I have a pair on hold for me until Friday
  7. Test knitting "Helix Cable Socks" by Econnerd which I am loving
  8. Great mark for my Marketing test
  9. Decent mark for my Intro to Business
  10. Series premier of The Flash which was excellent
  11. I was able to pre-order a skein of Dark Side of the Moon! (YES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment