Monday 10 December 2012

I love it when things like this happen

After placing my order at Paradise Fibers, I went to the KnitPicks website, deciding to see what kind of undyed yarn I could get and still debating if I was even going to make a purchase )I am one of those online shoppers that is always putting things in the cart but doesn't buy too often). I emptied out the contents of the cart but left in the acrylic yarn. I threw in a sock blank, a couple of undyed skeins of stroll and made it to about $47. Still not quite the $50 mark to get the cheaper shipping. I looked through the $2-$10 section to bump the total and I added a Euclean wool wash. I looked at my total and made it to exactly $50! It's nothing all that big but it's cool when you get a perfect total.

When I checked to see my full total with shipping and duty and such, I realized that KnitPicks now uses PayPal in addition to credit cards. As a person who tries to avoid credit cards as much as possible, this is wonderful news.

I haven't decided if I'm actually put this order through. It depends on my account tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment