Sunday 1 December 2013

Year of Projects: Week 23


Imagine working your butt off to finish a gift for someone's birthday. That was me this week. I even ran out to the car as my baby brother Thaniel was going home with dad, to make sure he got it.

As I walked back into church, I nearly kicked myself because I forgot to take a picture of the scarf, much it being on him. So instead, I iffer up a picture if the birthday boy, all of 11 years old.


Handsome, isn't he?

Anywho, I picked up my Circe socks again but I still have quite a bit to do. Also, at this late date, I remembered that I have a Hitchhiker scarf to finish for a birthday gift in a few weeks PLUS a Daybreak shawl for January.  Neither of them have had a stitch added in over a month.


I have finally finished my first working week at my new job. I hope it becomes permenament, and that I'll have enough funds for the Cookie A. Sock Club 2014.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first week, fingers are crossed for it being permanent. Your brother is indeed handsome and I am sure he will love his scarf, maybe you could get him to send you a picture of him with the scarf :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job....and that'll be a lot of stitching in the next couple weeks..you give some awesome gifts....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new job and FO. You have a great and generous heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed about the job. I usually forget to take pictures on the recipient, so don't feel too bad. Yay to finishing the project on time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet making gifting your lovely creations to everybody! Hope your first week was ok and that they'll give you the job permanently.. Stick with it, work hard and fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I really hope you can get a permanent job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new job, hope it all works out. Love the hitchhiker...one of the items on my wish list.
    Sandy's Space RAV YOP

    ReplyDelete