Sunday 24 November 2013

Year of Projects: Week 22


Week 22 is already here.


I went on a walk around the bay in Hamilton and took this shot. I think I want to print it out and put it on my wall.

I've been a somewhat bad knitter this week. My youngest brother Thaniel's birthday is in a few days and I'm still not finished his scarf.  Unfortunately, it's not one of those "I've been working on it furiously" situations. It's a "I'll work on it soon but my Circe socks are looking so nice!"  Due to my falling behind, there will be no hat to go along with it.


I did finish a sock for the Circes and it looks beautiful!  It only convinces me that if I can, I need to do another year of the Cookie Sock Club. I can't recommend the club enough. If you're looking for a sock club, try Cookie's.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really that good a sock knitter to join a club..not yet..bit more practice..Your picture of the bay is beautiful..needs a nice mat and frame and place on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely socks and lovely view :) I know that feeling of never wanting to work on what really needs most work at the moment..

    ReplyDelete