Tuesday 12 November 2013

Day 8 or 30 Daily Knitting Challenge

Day 8: What’s your most challenging project?
I found the Ernie Socks by Cookie A. to be somewhat challenging but after the 2nd repeat, I was yawning and didn't have much issues with it.  The socks I found to be most challenging was the Lissajous socks.  I love them dearly but it wasn't just the pattern that made them challenging.


I don't know if you can see it clearly, but I made the kneehighs stripped with 2 different shades of blue.  I alternated every 4 rows, plus I had to do a very complicatedcable dewign (my opinion)  On top of that, I'm assuming that I got the measurements wrong since after I take a couple steps, everything falls down to my ankles.  I do wnt to give them a try again, most likely in a solid colour, preferably with 2 skeins of Wollmeise Twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment