Sunday 18 May 2014

Year of Projects: Week 47


I HAVE AN FO!!


These are almost my most quickly done socks. That last sentence doesn't sound grammatically correct but it took just over 2 weeks and the Newtons socks from last year took 10 days.

The pattern is from Cookie A. and it's called Kai-Mei. The yarn is from Wollmeise. It's twin in a WD colour I can't remember but it sure is pretty.

I haven't fully decided what socks I'm going to do next but I'm leaning to the Selkie socks by Janel Laidman in the MissBabs Cosmic in the colourway Inkwell from the Cookie A. sock club from last year.

6 comments:

  1. Love the socks and well done on clocking up another FO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice socks! Is it that they are a quicker knit I wonder OR that you are becoming a more seasoned (sock) knitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sock! We're your, or are you, part of a Cookie A sock club? I'd be very interested in your opinion of that. Did you like some, most or all of the patterns? And how about the yarn? Did you feel it was a worthwhile investment of time and money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in the sock club in 2013. I definitely enjoyed it while I was apart of it. I liked the yarns I got with the exception of one (I just wouldn't use it for socks). I liked all of the patterns that I got as well and the cookie recipes were awesome as well. I thought the club was worth it.

      Delete