Friday 5 November 2010

DAY FIVE of NaNoWriMo: Write What?

On my twitter, I joined NaNoWriMoSprints and actually participated (prompt about dessert and decadence). Loved it.  My best friend loved when I showed it to her.  And it has absolutely nothing to do with my novel.

I still haven't added anything more than 153 words to my previous total.  Last night was really busy with domesticity and today was work, bus traveling (which is not conducive to writing at all), visiting my other family (3 younger siblings who always want your attention), an hour car ride (again, not conducive to writing), choir practice and catching up with my best friend (after chasing her off her own computer to type up this entry before midnight (I'm just a stickler like that).

Nothing all that new to write and I'm off!  Hopefully more will get done over the weekend since I have a ton to make up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment