Thursday 18 November 2010

DAY EIGHTEEN of NaNoWriMo: New Discoveries

Yesterday I did the most writing I have ever done in one sitting of about 1 hr.  If you saw the previous entry, I had to cross out what I did and put in my new total.  Really excited about that progress and the story itself seems to be coming along well.

But I got to do some advertising.  While going around on the NaNoWriMo Forums, I saw something about getting those 50000 words and someone suggested a nifty program. available both for the web and for your desktop, called Write or Die.  I gave myself an hour to do 1000 words, and I did it in less than 45 minutes.  I would do it again today but it slipped my mind and I'm not feeling to good myself now.

I counted out the printed pages for my "novel" and it was 41-pages (and then I added another 8 pages from what I wrote last night).  It is a 12-point font (which seems normal on screen but it's huge in print in my opinion) and 1.5 spacing for editing later.

Word count for tonight: 13391.  Almost a thousand extra words but not quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment