Monday 8 November 2010

DAY EIGHT of NaNoWriMo: I think I forgot to do something this weekend

So me and my update schedule for this has apparently been changed.  I had planned to do one every day and somehow (umm...distractions) I didn't find the time to update over the weekend (or barely write anything as well).

My word count is still not where I want it to be but since I did add 1000 words in less than 24 hrs, I am somewhat pleased with my progress.  My main character is not exactly being portrayed as well as I'd like her to be but with the joys of first draft, I can edit her to my content after this month is over.

I managed not to play TS2 since I started this challenge however, I did do a bit of TS3, just because I want a picture of what my main character could look like and I think I can achieve it better in TS3 than TS2 (besides, with TS2, I'd get way too distracted and start playing my neighbourhood and absolutely no work would be done)

So meet the happy couple, David Pillar and Taylor Bellamy.

They are very much works in progress.  I downloaded sliders after I created them and have already adjusted David more to my liking but I didn't take any pictures.  Taylor's no where close to done.  I'm having a hard time adjusting to the sliders in TS3 for females.


Anyways, word count is over 3000, maybe about half way through chapter 2 and I'm still working on my outline for the future chapters.  Not giving up and still gonna keep on working

No comments:

Post a Comment