Wednesday 10 November 2010

DAY TEN of NaNoWriMo: No somewhat witty title today

Nothing done today.  Being frank and honest.  Not well, although last night my mc's parents were introduced.  Dad's a chronic joker, rarely takes anything seriously, almost the exact opposite of his daughter.  His wife (and the mc's mother) is definitely there to balance the couple out.  I think I may do some character development tonight before I go to bed to see exactly where these two stand in relation to their daughter and the rest of the family.

I didn't do a drabble today because I didn't even look at my phone where the tweets come from until I woke up much later than expected.  Honestly, I haven't thought or done anything about writing at all today.

So I'm off for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment