Wednesday 17 November 2010

DAY SEVENTEEN of NaNoWriMo: Still Behind but I don't care

I have almost come to the conclusion that it is very unlikely that I will reach to 50,000 words by the end of this month but that's okay.  Today as of the time I am writing this, I have reached (hold on let me check my total)
10,178 12,461
I am absolutely thrilled that I have made it this far and I hope to do a lot more.  I am in the middle of Chapter 5, well more like the beginning because this chapter is supposed to be a long, really long message left as a warning for my main character, Taylor Bellamy, from her dead lover David Pillar who's also a ridiculously strong precog.  I can ramble as long as I want to for this part, I love it but this chapter will be soooooo long :D

Anyways, back to my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment