Sunday 14 November 2010

DAY FOURTEEN of NaNoWriMo: Making Progress

Alright, so I missed a bunch of days of updating this journal, but I also hadn't written anything for like three days.  Today, however I had nothing major planned but to sit at my computer and work at my novel and now I am almost at 10,000 words (I'm shy by 103 I think which I will probably work on later tonight).  Completed  three chapters in total and I'm working on the fourth.

My grandfather thinks I have a computer addiction like a drug addict.  I actually had to sit down and explain to him what I was doing for this month especially today since no one else was home and no one was asking me for anything or to do anything.

I also had a bit of time wasting (more like hours) playing the Sims 3.  And just because David who is not my main character needed a cross tattoo, I went to the store and bought Ambitions.  I added in some slider hacks and then went about improving my David Pillar and Taylor Bellamy, snapping pictures as I went...or so I thought.  I ended up with one picture of the new improved Taylor and nothing new of David.  So here's Taylor:



And Taylor on her trip to China


Plans for tonight, backup my novel, turning off the computer, do some housework and continue by hand later on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment